
Wow, it has been TOO long since I updated the blog, sorry everyone! I've been pretty crook - I noticed in my last post here, I said I was feeling much better - well, that lasted about 5 minutes and I've been sick ever since. Not a very nice few months with this pregnancy, I'll admit. But it's nearly all over now, thank the gods!
We have a date for our c-section - November 27 - so only 22 days to go (and definitely counting!). Other than the preggy sickness though, everything has been just fine. Bub is thriving, despite Mum's inability to keep any food down, and boy is he strong! Not much room left in there now. Here's a pic of me we took last night. Everyone's saying I look tiny for full-term, but I sure don't feel tiny! That's a heavy belly I tell you!
This is a recent pic of Lil - she was very proud of her wavy hair, after having it in plaits all day. She has such fine, dead-straight hair, it was a real novelty for her - she kept going to check herself out in the mirror, little poser :)She's going really well, and is soooo excited to be a big sister. She's been mothering all her toys and playing doctor with me. When I have bad day feeling ill, she pretends her skipping rope is a stethoscope and listens to my tummy LOL Then she gives me kisses and cuddles to help Mummy feel better. So cute! She talks to her little brother and kisses my belly - it's really so lovely. She's also telling anyone who'll listen that her mummy has a baby in her tummy (like it's not half obvious!) - so now the pharmacist, the checkout chick, the doctor, the postie, the daycare teachers - they all know all about Lily's mummy who has a baby in her tummy :)
She's a total charmer too - her fave saying at the moment is "You're my BEST friend!" She'll say it to anyone and everyone, and it never fails to charm the socks off whoever she says it to. She loves to talk on the phone as well - and often beats me to answering it... she talks sooo loudly though, it can be quite distorted when she speaks, so people get confused when they call LOL It's pretty cool though - can't believe how quickly this growing-up thing happens!
Anyhoo, that's about all going on in our neck of the woods - I probably won't update again until the baby has arrived, so pop in to check up on us in December sometime - I'll do my best to post some pics of the new little guy. I can't wait to meet him!

4 comments:
Aww it's a cute baby belly. He's cute already.....
You look gorgeous Woozy, and I cant get over how much Lily has grown this year and what a little spunk she is..
good luck hun xox
Oh Suze I love hearing stories about Lily! How cute her checking her hair out in the mirror! She is looking so grown up now.
I cant believe just 3 weeks to go and you will have your little boy in your arms!
For someone who has been so sick the last few months, you are looking great! xxx
Great to seea preggy pic Suze, you look fabulous...but dont feel it I guess! Bring on the c/s! M xxxxxxx
Post a Comment