So much going on lately! We've had Dad (Jerry) visiting which is always a load of fun for Lily - they run each other ragged :D I've had a bit of work with Kidspot, so that kept me locked away in the office for the whole long weekend... of course Matt complained about how tired he was at the end of each day... all I could do was LMAO at him... I'm pregnant, studying, working(sometimes) and have Lily each day... so who's tired hmmm? LOL Men are such sooks! I still came out and cooked dinner each evening and fed Lil her breakfast each morning, so he didn't even get the full run through of a regular day. Pffffft I say! ;)
Umm, what else? Well, I received my results from my first module for my course - all As so far yippee! Feeling a bit proud of myself, although I really should spend a lot more time on the study, I have been very slack lately.
My little bump is going well, growing with each day - I have to wear belly bands now, to cover my open jeans! 17 weeks along now and I can definitely feel kicking and rolling over going on inside - there's just nothing else those particular feelings could be, it's exciting! The morning sickness has mostly passed, just the occasional queasy moment now, and I definitely have a bit more energy again. Lily's loving it :D Lil's very interested in the bub, always telling people her mummy has a baby in her belly LOL And often pretends she has one in hers too. She comments on my big fat belly a lot, and when hers is big and round after dinner each night, she tells us it's cos there's a baby in her belly hahaha! I have an appointment with an obstetrician next week, for an all-over check up, as well as my 18-20 wk ultrasound on July 8th. I'll be 20 weeks that day. We'll be finding out the sex, so we're pretty excited!
Lily's birthday is this Monday coming, I can't believe she's turning 3! My little baby is not so little anymore - actually, she's huge, one of the biggest in her class, including the boys. When I say it's her birthday soon, people who don't know her assume she's turning 4. Kinda makes me sad in a way... she's still just a little girl, she's NOT 4!!! LOL She's actually over a metre tall now, she's gonna be a lanky one like her mum. I have a couple of Kidspot friends coming over to help me "make" (errr, more like taste hehe) cupcakes, so I can take them in to afternoon tea at daycare. Lily's very excited that Mum's going to come to school. Matt has the day off so I'm gonna rope him into coming in as well :D
Matt is taking the whole week off actually, it'll be nice to have a little holiday. Not that we're doing anything special, not going anywhere, but it's always nice to have him home... erm, as well as nice when he goes back and we can get back into our regular routines! ;)
Anyhoo, that's about all our news lately... I'll post pics of Lily's birthday after Monday.
Love to you all xxxxxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Are you doing anything for Lily's birthday other than the daycare thing?
I've started knitting a baby blanket - was hoping to make it generic baby colours and steer away from blue or pink until you told me what the sex was, but turns out its going to be yellow with blue trims. its made out of that super soft stuff teddies are made out of, it'll be so snuggly!
I also picked up a whole heap of baby outfits, the one pieces with studs at the bottom. I've got ten of them in all different colours and sizes, from 000 to 1. Again, I tried to steer clear of gender-specific ones, but some of them were so cute! You'll have to take your pick because I'm not sure what size it will be wearing when it needs one piece suits with long sleeves. I figured I should probably stock up anyway because Stacey & Matt and Sarah & Matt will be expecting to be showered in baby gifts - although I'm sure they won't be up to the standards of Debbie and Nan (Can you imagine what they would say if I told them I only paid $2 each for them? Not that I care what they think - they're nice and good quality ones from Best & Less.)
I might try and get over there for an afternoon one day soon, or on a weekend.
Post a Comment