Friday, April 11, 2008

Under the weather

Ok, so I'm under pressure to update, even though there's not a great deal to talk about, so prepare for some meaningless waffle LOL

Lily's got a cold at the moment, poor baby, all snotty and stuffed up. She's got that tone to her voice which suggests she has some sinus too, she's finding it really hard to sniff or blow as nothing comes when she tries. Very frustrating, especially at night. She awoke in a state last night, we nearly rushed to the hospital! She had this awful barking cough and was struggling to breathe - she sounded like an old man who'd smoked for a hundred years, a real rumbly rattle, which scared the shit out of me. Came on so quick too - we have a doc appointment this morning, so I will keep y'all posted on that. I reckon it was croup, though she's never had it before. What a night, my eyes are hanging out of my head this morning.... thank the gods the morning sickness is only mild this morning.

Speaking of which, oh gods help me! I feel like I wanna die each morning at the moment! For about 3 hours at a time. It's a good sign the hormones are doing their thing, so that's great.... but OH MAN I FEEL LIKE CRAP! Bring on the 2nd trimester, and I'm SO seriously hoping this morning sickness doesn't last as long as it did with Lily (8 months).

Ahhhh, WOOPS! hehehehe I wasn't going to really blog about the pregnancy just yet, but I seem to have let the cat out of the bag LOL Not much else on my mind lately, so there you go.

Oh, actually, there is one more thing. Matt has a friend at work (a rep) who says she has some mystery shopper work for me if I want it. Cool man! I sent my resume in with Matt yesterday and she's going to try and get me some work, even while I'm pregnant. How cool is that? Might help the cashflow, bloody well hope so.

Ok, signing out, gotta get ready for the doctor. Will update later about Lily's cold. Much love and mojo to everyone. MWAH xxxx

3 comments:

alex said...

Hey! Hook me up with some mystery shopper work! I'm practically in the negatives with money these days! Lol, I notice there's no "I'm pregnant" anywhere - people who you hadn't told yet will get a surprise when they read a blog post just randomly talking about pregnancy all of a sudden.
Alex
xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats Suze!! When are you due? Details please.

Jan (Canada)

P.S. Between posting here now & your Mum's site you may regret giving me access to your blog *lol*

Suze said...

Haha Jan, welcome aboard! No way, post away, I love reading people's comments! Thanks for the congrats, we're due late November, so only early days yet, about 8 weeks along.
I'll make a post at the blog about it sometime in the next couple of weeks.

xxS